LILY TRANSPORTATION TRUCKING SERVICES
OUR PEOPLE MOVE US FORWARD
At Lily, we believe people are our greatest asset. We understand that without our dedicated, talented employees, we would not be the successful company we are today. Lily is family owned and strives to treat every employee as a member of our “family”; with respect, honesty and fairness. We’re proud to say that we have one of the highest retention rates in the industry and we believe that is a direct result of our operating philosophies.
The Lily Transportation Corp. Philosophy
The two statements of principles provided below are posted at every operation that we manage for our clients and are regularly reviewed by our management, drivers and administrators.
We “walk the talk” and, because of our adherence to these values, we provide exceptional performance, and, therefore, we have been successful. However, in all our success, we must stay humble.
We must remember that yes, we work hard, smart and with great diligence, but our success is not ours alone, it comes by the grace of God. The owning family of Lily gives thanks for His grace.
– John Simourian II, President & CEO
- Safety First – no injuries & no accidents – See “Be Proactive” below
- DOT “Satisfactory” Carrier – no violations, protect this house
- People are our Greatest Asset – hire well, train properly and motivate
- Know & Plan – we don’t accept surprises
- Go & See – inspect to expectation
- Relentless Attention to Detail – in everything we do
- Image – is perception, we are Clean & Green
- Profit – we always meet our profitability targets thru Safety First
- Customer – we provide perfect service and we get paid on time
- Vendor – accountable to us, inspected by us, paid on time
- Be Proactive: Every day, every week, on every issue
Seven Social Sins
- Wealth without work.
- Pleasure without conscience.
- Knowledge without character.
- Commerce without morality.
- Science without humanity.
- Worship without sacrifice.
- Politics without principle.
- From a sermon given by
Frederick Lewis Donaldson
Westminster Abbey, London
March 20, 1925
Our leadership team, comprised of shipping and logistics experts, each with decades of experience, ensures that our clients receive the best, most sophisticated service possible.